With seven of the eight recommendations made to membership at the 2005 Annual Meeting in place the final big hurdle: The UU Women's Connection website is an exciting first for the 43 year old successor organization to the CMwD - UUWF. Eight goals for reorganization follow.
- Reorganize with new purposes, name and bylaws, using a council and consensus.
- Incorporate as nonprofit organization
- Initiate and maintain a website
- Update, modernize the VOW newsletter
- Continue to provide accessible, affordable retreats and conferences
- Continue to provide activist information, educational and advocacy programming.
- Continue support to affiliate organizations
- Increase scholarship, incentive and other grants.